Tuesday, May 18, 2010

L. A. Marzulli Appears Tonight on History Channel's Ancient Aliens Program!

Tonight 5:00 pm, PST, or 8 pm, EST.


I’m not holding my breath folks, as it will be interesitng to see how they spin what I really said… L.A.



L.A. Marzulli posted the following in his May Newsletter:

I will be appearing on the History Channel’s Ancient Alien program. After talking to the producer he assured me that I was in the 4th episode which will air on May 11. However, who knows what they have done with the three hours of filming that they conducted with me. It was a very in depth interview and gave another position rather than what I would call the Alien Gospel, which the program so far has been promulgating. I’m hoping that they were fair and represented my views with clarity and honesty, but knowing how television works, I’m not holding my breath. The producer has also called me back for another segment so that’s encouraging. At any rate it will be interesting to see how they use the information. L.A.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: