Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My "Convict Conditioning" Progress - Flat Straight Leg Raises

I finally reached the Progression Standard for Flat Frog Raises of 3 sets of 25 last night. It seems that abdominal work is always some of the toughest for me to make progress in, but it's coming along, slowly but surely. I've been training in "Convict Conditioning" since this past July of 2011, and I'm finally ready to move on to Step Five of the Leg Raise series - Flat Straight Leg Raises. It always gives me a great feeling and sense of accomplishment when I reach a Progression Standard, and move on to the next step in a series. There's nothing like overcoming an obstacle and accomplishing something that you've suffered for and struggled to obtain.

If any of you are working the CC program, drop a comment, or email me and let me know how you're progressing. If not, what are you waiting for? Get your copies of  "Convict Conditioning" and "Convict Conditioning 2" today, and GET BUSY!


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Neil Bednar said...

Congrats Steve! I sort of stopped at Flat Straight Leg Raises and have been gettign alot out of them for quite awhile. Now I'm going onto the bar!

Steve McHenry said...

Thanks, Neil! I didn't think I was ever going to hit that 3 sets of 25 Frog Raises!