Sunday, September 13, 2009

WHAT IS THIS?! DNA Awakening - Stare at the Sun for your Evolution

UPDATE! - I received a couple of e-mails in response to this post, and it seems that this is a common phenomenon called a Parhelic circle, or a Sun Dog. Sharon Gilbert of P.I.D. Radio sent me this link, and Whitley Strieber also confirmed this. A reader also left a comment at the bottom of the page with this link to some photos. Thanks everyone for the input. I appreciate it.

Just got this link from a friend on Twitter, TheTentoSaga. He's scratching his head too! This is a must see! I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor! As soon as I saw it, I thought of Fatima. Calling L.A. Marzulli! What do you think?


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really quite a simple explanation and a fairly well known phenomenon. It does look amazing though; like an Angel from the Neon Genesis Evangelion series.

Photos etc of the phenomenon here