Monday, September 26, 2011

I Have Achieved A "Mile"stone!

As I posted on the blog 20 days ago, on Sept. 9, 2011, I decided to start running as a cardio supplement to my Convict Conditioning Bodyweight Training program. Well, I'm happy and excited to say that after running every four days, running as far as I could before slowing to a fast walk for the remainder of the mile, and running just a little further each time than I did the on the previous run, I have finally completed one mile, non-stop! For a guy in his late 40's, who hasn't done any serious cardio work in the last 8 years, it feels GREAT!!! I would say to anyone who is thinking about starting a fitness program of any kind, get out there and do it! Don't let your health and quality of life suffer because of laziness and procrastination. Get off of the couch and get moving! You'll be glad you did!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: