Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Wife's Covert Mission - Operation: Hollywood Sign

This morning, Saturday February 25, 2012 at 05:30, my wife Jennifer, along with two accomplices we'll call, "Matt" and "David," (actually, those are their real names - I'm just trying to inject a little intrigue) left on a Top Secret, early morning mission to the world famous Hollywood sign. Their objective: Climb the mountain where the sign is located, scale the security fence surrounding the property, approach the sign, touch it, get photographic evidence of the mission's completion, and escape without detection and arrest.

As you can see by the photos below - mission accomplished! I'm so happy that my wife was able to achieve this dream, and cross it off her "Bucket List." Everyone made it back safely, although "David" did take a fall and injured his back. I hope he'll be okay, and that he heals quickly.

You may be wondering why I was not along for the adventure. Two words - IT'S ILLEGAL! I am envious in a way, even though the goody-two-shoes, must obey the "rules" part of me would never allow myself to do such a thing. Not only that, but I have to admit that the older I get, the more boring I seem to become. There are plenty of other less harrowing adventures that Jennifer has on her agenda, so I'm looking forward to lots of other fun times to come. Thanks to Matt and David for accompanying Jen on this one, and being her partners in crime!

She made it!
Matt
Jen & David


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: